Heart to Heart Adoptions supports women who are pregnant and placing their child for adoption. We recognize that pregnancy can create a financial strain. We can help you. Though everyone’s situation varies, these are our general guidelines.
Requirements to receive financial support:
- Provide us the following documents:
- Information Packet- Completed, especially the “Release of Information”
- Medical Records showing the date the baby is due.
- Documents of the follow-up packet including- Social/Medical History
- 26 weeks pregnant.
- Be certain you plan to place the child for adoption. Occasionally, we have women say they are doing an adoption, because they just want the financial support. This is fraudulent and can result in legal action.
- An occasional phone conversation. There is so much that can’t be conveyed via text. Sometimes we just need to talk to you and hear your voice.
- Follow the guidelines as explained below.
- A biweekly phone conversation. This is either over the phone, Facetime, Skype.
What Financial Support we provide:
The laws of the state where you reside determine what financial support we can provide. In general, we can provide the following, both during pregnancy with additional help following delivery and placement of the child.
- A way to communicate – Phone
- A place to live- Rent, mortgage, etc.
- Required, essential utilities such as electricity etc.
- Food and other personal needs
- Essential transportation required for your care and the pregnancy. This is generally public transportation. We don’t make care payments, etc.
Guidelines for use of Heart to Heart Financial Support
Please check the box beside each statement below to document your understanding.
I, the undersigned, understand that all financial support Heart to Heart Adoptions may provide me is to support my effort to place my child for adoption, and assist me with pregnancy related expenses. It is my intention to select a family connected with Heart to Heart, and place my child for adoption with them.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
We understand that, in some circumstances, it might not be a good idea to have proof of your communication with us in your inbox. So, please let us know your preference below.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.